Wednesday, December 19, 2007

SLAMMED!!!

Just a note to the "world at large" that when you [a] work at All Saints Church where Christmas is the biz-bizziest time of the year and [b] liturgy is in your portfolio you [c] don't have time to FOLLOW -- much less contribute! -- to the blogosphere during the last, crazy "get-it-all-done" days of Advent.

So carry on ... some Advent 4 and Christmas reflections coming ... but not until I get a whole lot of other things checked off my "to do" list! Later, alligators!
.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Kaeton said...

Join the club, sweetie. One more thing on my desk, one more pastoral call, one more . . .well, anything, really, and I'm taking the next flight to Rio to bring the City of God contribution myself, which ought to take me all of 10 minutes, if I'm polite, and then I'm on the beach with suntan lotion in one hand and a cold drink in the other.

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhh!!

Well, I can dream, can't I?