Thursday, August 21, 2008

Salute to Youth Ministry

Even though I'm on vacation, of course I still get the weekly parish newsletter and I was particularly jazzed by this week's issue ... here's a link to the PDF of the cover article by our Youth Team ...

... describing an All Saints Youth program that "provides a space where our youth can learn to HONOR God with their lives, CONNECT with other Christians, GROW to be more like Jesus, SHARE their faith with others, and DISCOVER their gifts so that they can SERVE God and serve others around the world."

I think that just about covers it. Where were these guys in MY youth group days when it was all pizza and volleyball all the time????

Way to go, team!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where are they in my area of the country where so many people still want it to be pizza and volleyball?