Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Dear Oprah"

So here's the letter I just sent to The Oprah Winfrey Show ...

Dear Oprah.com,

Re: Ed Bacon on "Spirituality 101"

I just want to make sure Oprah and her production team knows how many lives have been changed and how much healing is happening out here because of Ed Bacon's unequivocable statements about God's love being equally available to ALL people. As a priest and pastor, my phone is ringing and my email box is full of people asking me, "Where's a church like his near me?"

I'm sure you're hearing from "the other side" as well but PLEASE know there are plenty of channels and shows and webcasts people can tune in to hear about judgment. THANK YOU for offering a national platform for people to hear instead about grace.

The Reverend Susan Russell

Here's where you click to go and do likewise. (Ready, Set, GO!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Done.

Göran Koch-Swahne said...

Good for you (and Oprah ;=)