Saturday, August 07, 2010

Really???? You're sure this is a FOX News poll?

So I'm on the plane headed home from DFW to BUR and catching up on email that came in during a MOST productive Claiming the Blessing Steering Committee Meeting (more on that later) and here's something interesting from an email from a colleague:

Fox News has an online survey entitled: "Did Judge Make Right Call In Gay Marriage Case?

When I voted, the results were:

* Yes -- Prop. 8 violates the Constitution. -- 71.2% (215,545 votes)
* No -- Marriage is an institution between a man and a woman. I don't care what the judge thinks about the Constitution. -- 24.7% (74,620votes)
* I'm not sure -- but shouldn't the voters views count for something? --3.6% (10,850 votes)
* Other (leave a comment). -- 0.6% (1,696 votes)
Total Votes: 302,711

Really? I thought? A Fox News poll? So I went and checked ... which you can do by clicking here ... and sure enough. So of course I voted. And so should you.

No comments: